D23, the official Disney fan club, announced today that tickets for the biennial D23 Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center will go on sale August 14th at 10:00 a.m. PT, a full year ahead of the event. Once again, discount pricing will be available for buying early, with the best prices reserved for D23 members.
Gold and Silver level members with deep pockets can throw down $2,000 (an increase of $500 from 2013) to buy a Sorcerer Package which includes:
- Three-day admission ticket and commemorative Sorcerer credential
- Reserved seating at all presentations in the main hall, Stage 23, and Stage 28
- Limited-edition D23 American Tourister boarding bag
- Pre-Expo tour of the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit
- Special tour of the Walt Disney Imagineering Pavilion
- Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store, Disney Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale
- Tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo is open to the public
- Welcome Reception on Thursday evening
- Exclusive entrance to the Expo each morning
- A voucher for an appointment with an on-site massage therapist
- Exclusive D23 Expo gift pack including gifts from D23 and the rest of The Walt Disney Company
- Saturday morning Meet and Greet Coffee with a special Disney guest
- “Fond Farewell” reception on final day of Expo
- Plus, access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge and other benefits
|Bert and Mary's merry-go-round horses from Mary Poppins were part of|
the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives at 2013's D23 Expo.
|Animator Glen Keane was honored as a Disney Legend in 2013.|
For more Expo information and how to order tickets, visit https://d23.com/d23-expo.