So, now we have the official word on what next year's Avengers: Age of Ultron is all about:
When Tony Stark jumpstarts a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as they battle to save the planet from destruction at the hands of the villainous Ultron.Avengers good. Ultron bad. Got it.
And here's a first look at the movie poster for Rob Marshall's adaptation of the Stephen Sondheim/James Lapine Broadway musical Into the Woods. It opens on Christmas Day.
Anthony and I take on these pressing issues and a multitude of others in the latest edition of Inside The Mouse Castle.
- James Bond in Star Wars: Episode VII? It could happen as Daniel Craig and a bevy of other Hollywood stars clamor for cameo roles in a galaxy far, far away.
- The movie rumor mill says Obi-Wan Kenobi is getting his own movie, and Marvel antihero the Punisher may have already appeared in Captain America: The Winter Soldier without us even knowing it.
- Director David Fincher (The Social Network) was once attached to a remake of Disney's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. He has some interesting things to say about why that didn't happen.
- A fire at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom Lodge led to guests being evacuated from the resort for two hours. No injuries were reported in the small blaze that started in a storage room.
- Is Disney getting carried away with park events that come with an added price tag? The scaling back of Epcot Food and Wine Late Nights Live at the Food & Wine Festival suggests maybe they have.
- Whatever you do, don't call it a Fastpass. You can now get a "Return Time Ticket" at Disneyland to meet and greet Anna and Elsa from Frozen. If you want your daughter to look like them as well, pay a visit to Anna & Elsa's Boutique opening at Downtown Disney on October 6.
- Big Hero 6 opens in U.S. theaters on November 6, 2014, but you can get a sneak peek by heading to Disneyland starting September 26. Previews of the latest from Walt Disney Animation Studios will be showing in Tomorrowland's Magic Eye Theater.
- The launch of Disney Infinity 2.0 is just a week away. Disney Interactive announced Tuesday there would be a total of 82(!) Power Discs available to customize and enhance game play.